Hello and welcome to the online database and resource sharing tool for the Vancouver Food Providers Coalition.
The Vancouver Food Providers Coalition is committed to cooperation and collaboration in the provision of emergency food and other services to people in need in Downtown Vancouver.
* to access any of the wobjects, users must click on the "Turn Admin On!" link at the top of the page.
* please feel free to contact me with any questions - email@example.com
Transitions Missions Society
In responding to the needs of the marginalized and the disenfranchised people of Vancouver's Downtown Eastside we share the Lord's love, mercy and compassion with dignity and hope. We serve by:
- Fostering genuine friendships by giving a hands-up
- Helping each person to reach his or her full potential and assist in societal reintegration
- Providing Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual support
- Touching the lives of others, one person at a time
"Inasmuch as you have done it to one of the least of these my friends, you have done it also to me" .........Matt. 25:40
Contact person: Pastor Oliver Johnson, Chaplain - Executive Director
Shared files for the VFPC
This is a depository for files that may be of use to members of the VFPC
an MS Excel spreadsheet||7/8/2008 6:22 pm